ICF is a student organization at The University of Texas at Dallas consisting of international and American students and local volunteers. Our purpose is to make friends, fellowship together, and help international students during their time of study at UTD.
- Check out ICF On-Campus which meets every week in the Student Union.
- ICF Home Groups meet 7 t0 10 p.m. on Friday or Saturday nights during the semester for dinner, fellowship, and various discussion sessions. Check the Home Group menu item above for specific information on each group.
- View our Calendar for details about special activities, including English conversation classes, retreats, and more.
- ICF is open to all international students.
- Connect with us on Facebook: Friends of ICF/UTD.
TEJAS SPRING BREAK 2017 CAMPING RETREAT for international students will be March 10-12 at Pine Cove Ranch Camp! Register at isitejas.isisites.net by March 1 to join us for this adventure. Activities include: fishing, hiking, zip line, canoeing, horseback riding, talent show, and much more!