ICF is a student organization at The University of Texas at Dallas consisting of international and American students and local volunteers. Our purpose is to make friends, fellowship together, and help international students during their time of study at UTD.
- Check out ICF On-Campus which meets every week in the SSA.
- ICF Home Groups meet 7 to 10 p.m. on Friday or Saturday nights during the semester for dinner, fellowship, and various discussion sessions. Check the Home Group menu item above for specific information on each group.
- Learn more about American culture by signing up to be a Friendship Partner.
- View our Calendar for details about special activities, including English conversation classes, retreats, and more.
- ICF is open to all international students.
- Connect with us on Facebook: Friends of ICF/UTD.
- Download the iStudents app on your phone or go to internationalstudents.org for more information about transitioning to life in the U.S.