ICF is a student organization at The University of Texas at Dallas consisting of international and American students and local volunteers. Our purpose is to make friends, fellowship together, and help international students during their time of study at UTD.
Spring 2017 Welcome Party is Friday, January 13th 7pm at Heights Baptist Church 201 W Renner Rd. Richardson. This is a great opportunity for new international students to meet other students and American volunteers. FREE Food & Fun for all! Pick up locations will be at 6:30pm at: McCallum Car Wash; Starbucks at Renner & Custer; and University Village Phase 2 Clubhouse. See you there!
- Check out ICF On-Campus which meets every week in the Student Union.
- ICF Home Groups meet 7 t0 10 p.m. on Friday or Saturday nights during the semester for dinner, fellowship, and various discussion sessions. Check the Home Group menu item above for specific information on each group.
- View our Calendar for details about special activities, including English conversation classes, retreats, and more.
- ICF is open to all international students.
- Connect with us on Facebook: Friends of ICF/UTD.